注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

出国英语学习

乐知英语课程免费试听,欢迎来访.....

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

英语学习博客提供零基础起步,生活口语,能力拓展,雅思,托福,sat等各种英语学习资料,英语口语学习资料,为大家提供英国生活,学生,教育,留学等实时讯息。欢迎大家进行关注!

网易考拉推荐

商务英语口语,和索赔有关的英语口语  

2013-03-29 09:52:12|  分类: 商务英语口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

       商务英语口语,和索赔有关的英语口语

商务英语口语,和索赔有关的英语口语 - 莫妮卡 - 乐知英语的博客

  1.We are very sorry to inform you that your last shipment is not up to your usual standard.

  贵方运到的最后一船产品不符合原来标准,特此奉告。

  2.We shall appreciate your prompt attention to the adjustment of this claim.

  就...,敬请迅速处理。

  3.We would like to submit this claim to arbitration.

  本公司要将索赔一事提出仲裁。

  4.If the cargoes cannot be found within a few days, we will file our claim for the full settlement of them.

  若数日内货物不能运到,我们就提出全额清偿索赔。

  5.A claim for damage will be filed on us together with your surveyor's report as evidence.

  具体索赔要求,将随同公证行的检验报告一起提交我方。

 

【乐知英语培训正式课程免费试听地址】  

 

职场商务英语口语课程免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/sessionhall.html?uid=lili2

 

少儿英语口语免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/children/sessions.html?uid=lili2 

 

雅思、托福生活口语免费试听地址:http://www.hiknow.com/2010/active/toefl/?uid=lili2

 

  6.However, the B/L shows that when the shipping company received the goods, they were in apparent good condition. The liability is certainly not on our side.

  但货运提单显示船公司收到货时,货物外表良好。因此,该损害我方并无责任。

  7.Since this claim was filed two months after their arrival at your port, we regret that it cannot be accepted.

  你方于该货抵达你港二个月以后,才提出上项索赔,故我方歉难受理。

  8.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim with you.

  这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,现向你方提出索赔。

  9.We regret very much that you shipped bulk goods not corresponding in quality with the sample.

  你们运来的这批货与样品的质量不相符,我们深感遗憾。

  10.One of the cases was badly smashed and the contents were seriously damaged.

  其中的一个箱子散架了,里面的东西严重损坏。

  11.We regret that the damages are chiefly due to poor packing which is not adequately reinforced.

  很抱歉,损坏主要是由于没有很好加固、包装极差造成的。

  12.There is a difference of 35 tons between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight of this consignment.

  这批货的实际重量和发票上的重量相差35吨。

  13.It is natural that you should be responsible for all the losses resulting from the delay shipment.

  当然,你方应对延误装运造成的一切损失负责。

  14.According to the surveyor's report, the damage was due to rough (careless) handling during transit.

  根据检查员报告,损坏是由于运输中操作不小心造成的。

  15.Please check the matter up and let us have your instruction on the disposition of the incorrect shipment very soon.

  请核实此事,并尽快通知我们处理误送货物的指示。

  16.We hold the goods at your disposition.

  我们保留货物等候你们处置。

  17.The case was broken and its contents were damaged.

  箱子破裂,内装货物受损。

  18.These errors on your part cause us to disappoint our important customers.

  你方的这些差错导致我方使一些重要的客户失望。

  19.On examination we found that the goods do not agree with the original sample.

  经过检查,我们发现货物与原样品不一致。

  20.When unpacking the case, we found the colour unsatisfactory.

  开箱后,我方发现颜色不令人满意。

  21.We find that the quality of your shipment is not in conformity with the agreed specification.

  我们发现你方来货的质量与所协定的规格不完全一致。

  22.Upon examination, we found you have sent us the wrong goods.

  通过检查,我们发现你方发错了货。

  评论这张
 
阅读(415)| 评论(7)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018