注册 登录  
 加关注
查看详情
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

出国英语学习

乐知英语课程免费试听,欢迎来访.....

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

英语学习博客提供零基础起步,生活口语,能力拓展,雅思,托福,sat等各种英语学习资料,英语口语学习资料,为大家提供英国生活,学生,教育,留学等实时讯息。欢迎大家进行关注!

商务英语口语900句(十九)保险英语口语怎么说?  

2013-01-04 14:06:53|  分类: 商务英语口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

  商务英语口语900句(十九)保险英语口语怎么说?

商务英语口语900句(十九)保险英语口语怎么说? - 莫妮卡 - 乐知英语的博客 

       Unit Nineteen 保险

  Part One

  531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value).

  请按票面价值加10%为我们投保这些商品。

  532. We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

  请按照惯例把我们所订的货按发票金额120%投保水渍险。

  533. Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

  请为我们投保附页上的商品。

  534. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

  我们为这批货物投保按票面价值加110%的水渍险和破碎险。

  535. Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

  我公司以发票价值110%投保一切险。

 

乐知英语所有正式培训课程均在网上公开上课,真人老师实时在线授课,英美本土纯正外教,手机免费注册账号就可以旁听任意主题课程,中外教任选(只可旁听不可互动,只有正式学员才可与老师互动)。以下就是所有正式课程的免费试听地址,欢迎广大英语爱好者前来试听课程

 

职场商务英语口语课程免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/sessionhall.html?uid=lili2

 

少儿英语口语免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/children/sessions.html?uid=lili2 

 

雅思、托福生活口语免费试听地址:http://www.hiknow.com/2010/active/toefl/?uid=lili2

 

  536. Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

  请将电风扇按发票金额的120%保险。

  537. The machines are to be insured against all risks.

  这些机器投保一切险。

  538. We only cover FPA and war risk.

  我们只保平安险和战争险。

  539. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.

  它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。

  540. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.

  我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。

  541. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

  我们想为这批货物投保全损险。

  542. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

  我想投全险,那样的话,任何损失或损坏就都在投保范围内了。

  543. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

  恐怕对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不着险。

  544. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

  能为我们下个月从海运往里期本的货物投保吗?

  545. Can you cover our goods against breakage?

  能为我们的这批货投保破碎险吗?

  546. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

  如果你们能为这些从东京运往北京的计算器投保390000美元的话,我们会很高兴的。

  547. Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

  请为我们运往纽约,价值为300000美元的5000台蝴蝶牌缝纫机投保一切险。

  548. Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

  请为我投保价值为20000美元的200件优质家具的一切险。

  549. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

  我们希望能投保价值为1500美元的3箱玻璃器皿的一切险。

  550. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

  我们将很快定期往加拿大运送皮制品,所以如果你们能为我们这些货物签发价值为70000美元的一切险水险单的话,我们会很高兴的。

  Part Two

  551. Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

  请告诉我们平安险和水渍险的保险费率。

  552. We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

  我们需要了解陆(海、空)运的现行保险费率。

  553. I have some glassware to be ship to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover?

  我有些玻璃器皿要运到香港,应该保哪些方面的险呢?

  554. What is the insurance premium for these goods?

  这些货物的保险费是多少?

  555. We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.

  我们有一批货要运到英格兰,我想了解一下你们的海上保险。

  556. Please let us know the premium of breakage.

  请告知我们破碎险的保费是多少?

  557. What kind of insurance do you usually provide?

  你们通常能提供什么保险品种?

  558. What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under insurance.

  这批货物你们认为投保什么险种好?我们不想冒因投保不足而造成损失的风险。

  559. I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

  第4季度我有一批玻璃器皿需要运输, 但我不知道应该保什么险,我想了解一些细节问题,当然,如果你们能给一些建议的话,我会很感谢的。

  560. If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

  如果我们保平安险的话,一旦船沉了,烧毁了或搁浅了,你们会赔偿我们的所有损失吗?

  561. Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?

  你们公司可以办理海运、陆运和空运的所有险别吗?

  562. We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.

  我们已按发票价值的130%为货物投了保,但130%110%之间的差额由贵方来支付。

  563. We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.

  我们已为将在这10天运输的贵方所购买的电动汽车这批货物投了保。

  564. We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.

  我们可以代你们投保陆地险,但额外险金由你们来支付。

  565. We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf, but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.

  我们可以代你们投保奖品瓷器花瓶,但保险费用很高,所有额外保险费由你方负担。

  566. We shall insure the goods for your behalf.

  我们将代贵方保险。

  567. We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.

  我们已将此货按发票金额加10%投了综合险。

  568. We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

  我方将按照货物到岸价金额的110%对这批货物进行投保。

  569. We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

  我方已代贵方按发票总金额加10%投保了海洋运输险。

  570. The marine insurance shall covered by us.

  海上保险的费用将由我方承担。

  评论这张
 
阅读(985)| 评论(7)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018