注册 登录  
 加关注
查看详情
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

出国英语学习

乐知英语课程免费试听,欢迎来访.....

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

英语学习博客提供零基础起步,生活口语,能力拓展,雅思,托福,sat等各种英语学习资料,英语口语学习资料,为大家提供英国生活,学生,教育,留学等实时讯息。欢迎大家进行关注!

BEC商务英语口语,实用商务交际闪光英语口语  

2012-09-29 11:58:46|  分类: 商务英语口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

   BEC商务英语口语,实用商务交际闪光英语口语

BEC商务英语口语,实用商务交际闪光英语口语 - 莫妮卡 - 乐知英语的博客 

    随量!

    Whatever you like!

  我失陪一会儿!

  Excuse me for a minute.

  菜不好,请多多包涵!

  Hope you enjoy yourself.

  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  招待会现在开始。

  The reception will now begin.

  全体起立,奏国歌!

  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

  出席今天招待会的贵宾有

  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

  现在请讲话

  I have the honour to call upon …

  开幕式现在结束。,

  This concludes the opening ceremony.

  隆重庆祝

  Grand celebration

  庆祝成立一周年

  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

  热烈祝贺第一届锦标赛

  Hail the first FIFA of …

  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend seasons greetings.

  祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

 

【英语课程免费试听地址】

 

商务英语口语课程免费听  http://www.hiknow.com/sessionhall.html?uid=lili2

 

少儿英语口语免费试听  http://www.hiknow.com/children/sessions.html?uid=lili2 

 

雅思、托福生活口语免费听:http://www.hiknow.com/2010/active/toefl/?uid=lili2

 

  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

  衷心祝贺您当选

  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  Enter into negotiation

  交涉

  Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

  事物性会谈

  Talks at working level

  对口会谈

  Counterpart talks

  议程项目

  Items on the agenda

  主题

  Theme

  议题

  Topic for discussion

  双方商定的议程

  chedule mutually agreed upon

  开幕会议

  Opening session

  全体会议

  Plenary session

  开场白

  Introduction

  情况介绍

  Presentation

  小组讨论

  Panel discussion

  同有关单位磋商

  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

  一轮会谈

  One round of talks

  决议

  Resolution

  谅解备忘录

  Memorandum of understanding

  现在开会。

  I declare the meeting open.

  请发言。

  I invite the representative of …To take the floor

  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijings economy.

  我的介绍完了,谢谢!

  Thats all for my presentation.thank you.

  我先说这么多。

  So much for my remarks for now.

  我要说的就是这些。

  Thats all for what I want to say.

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

  让我先谈一个问题。

  If you agree(With your permission) let me start with one issue

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

  Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

  您对此事怎么看呢?

  I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

  我提议休会十分钟。

  I propose a ten-minute break.

  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

  I will pick up where we left off just now.

  对不起,我插一句。

  Sorry for the interruption but

  当然可以!

  By all means.

  怎么都行!

  Whatever you say.

  我没有异议。

  I have no objection.

  我方对这个问题有异议。

  We take exception to this question.

  我们高兴地看到

  We note with pleasure that …

  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

  I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

  不知你们上午谈的怎样?

  I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

  我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

  We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

  请你们务必在81日前提出意向书。

  You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

  纠缠这个问题。

  Entangle this issue.

  提倡节约

  Advocate/uphold thriftiness

  为了国家的繁荣

  For the sake of national property

  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

  The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

  密切注视

  Keep close watch on

  促进密切合作

  Spur/promote intensive cooperation,

  评论这张
 
阅读(710)| 评论(10)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018