注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

出国英语学习

乐知英语课程免费试听,欢迎来访.....

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

英语学习博客提供零基础起步,生活口语,能力拓展,雅思,托福,sat等各种英语学习资料,英语口语学习资料,为大家提供英国生活,学生,教育,留学等实时讯息。欢迎大家进行关注!

网易考拉推荐

哪里学商务英语口语效果好?商务英语口语900句(九)要求优惠  

2012-12-21 10:22:05|  分类: 商务英语口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

  哪里学商务英语口语效果好?商务英语口语900句(九)要求优惠

哪里学商务英语口语效果好?商务英语口语900句(九)要求优惠 - 莫妮卡 - 乐知英语的博客 

       Unit Nine 要求优惠

  Part I

  241. All your quotations are on an FOB Vancouver basis. May I ask if you allow any discount?

  你方报的都是FOB温哥华价,请问你们给不给折扣?

  242. Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

  难道就没有可能再多打一些折扣了吗?

  243. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, i’ll consider placing an order for 10000 doze.

  如果你们愿意减价的话,我可以考虑订购10000打。

  244. Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might come to terns.

  如果贵方准备降价的话,我们也许就能成交。

  245. If I show you an offer lower than yours, would you be able to conclude transaction at that price?

  如果我告诉你一个比你们低的价格,你愿意以那个价格成交吗?

 

乐知英语所有正式培训课程均在网上公开上课,真人老师实时在线授课,英美本土纯正外教,手机免费注册账号就可以旁听任意主题课程,中外教任选(只可旁听不可互动,只有正式学员才可与老师互动)。以下就是所有正式课程的免费试听地址,欢迎广大英语爱好者前来试听课程

 

职场商务英语口语课程免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/sessionhall.html?uid=lili2

 

少儿英语口语免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/children/sessions.html?uid=lili2 

 

雅思、托福生活口语免费试听地址:http://www.hiknow.com/2010/active/toefl/?uid=lili2

 

  246. If the order is substantial one, how much will you come down?

  如果订购数量相当大,你们可以降价多少?

  247. May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices?

  我方能建议贵方的报价降低一点吗?

  248. If we place an order for 2000 dozen up, can you give us a special discount?

  如果我方订购2000打以上的话,贵方能否给我们一个特殊折扣?

  249. If our order is more than 10000 MT, will you give us an additional 6% commission?

  如果我方订购1万吨以上的话,贵方能否额外给我们5%的佣金?

  250. We hope you will allow us come discount on our purchase of 6000 dozen?

  我方购买6000打的话,希望贵方能给我方一些折扣。

  251. We’d like to ask for a reduction in price because of the big size of our order.

  鉴于我方的定货量很大,希望能降价。

  252. Since the present market is so weak, you’ll have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

  由于目前的市场不那么景气,如果贵方需要我方增加销售量的话,就必须降价。

  253. We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

  希望贵方能报自行车的最低价。

  254. We invite quotation of the lowest price.

  我们恳请报出最低价。

  255. May we suggest that you could perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

  我们能建议贵方对所报价格打些折扣吗?

  Part II

  256. If you reduce the price by 2%, I think we can do 20 MT.

  如果贵方降价2%的话,我认为我方可以购买20吨。

  257. If possible, we’d like to ask for a reduction of $5.5 per M/T.

  可能的话,我们希望每吨能降价5.5美金。

  258. If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction, i’ll order 5000 dozen.

  如果你们愿意减价5%,我就订购5000打。

  259. The sugar of French make has been sold at the level of $98 per long ton. If you can reduce your limit by, say 8%, we might come to terms.

  法国生产的砂糖一直以每长吨98美元销售的,如果贵方能降价的话,比如说8%,我们也许能达成交易。

  260. We would very much like to place further orders with you if you could bring down your price by 15%. Otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.

  如你方降价5%,我方就很愿意继续向贵方下单,不然的话,我们只得将我方购货要求转向其它货商。

  261. No one can do business at such unreasonably high prices. You have to cut them down by at least 10%, I’m afraid.

  没有人会以那么不合理的高昂价格做生意。恐怕你们至少要降价10%

  262. We shall book a trial order with you, provided you will give us a 5% commission.

  如果贵方能给我方5%佣金的话,我方可以向贵方试订。

  263. Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.

  只有降价10%以上才有可能吸引更多的客户来购买贵方的产品。

  264. We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2500 units per season.

  如果我方每个季度的订货超过2500套的话,希望报价能打9折。

  265. We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than 10000 sets.

  如果我方订购1万套以上的话,希望贵方能给予我方2%的特别折扣。

  266. Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalogue.

  请按商品目录上的价格打9.5折。

  267. Hope that you will make at least a 4% reduction on your quotation, or business is not possible.

  希望你能将报价至少降低4%,否则无法达成交易。

  268. We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% on the contract price.

  我们只能按合同价的8折价格接受货物。

  269. If you can lower your limit by 5%, business is hopeful.

  如果贵方能降价5%,成交才有希望。

  270. We will place our order with you if you could lower your price to $1200 Per MT.

  如果贵能将价格降为每吨1200美元,我们就向你方订购。

  评论这张
 
阅读(281)| 评论(3)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018