注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

出国英语学习

乐知英语课程免费试听,欢迎来访.....

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

英语学习博客提供零基础起步,生活口语,能力拓展,雅思,托福,sat等各种英语学习资料,英语口语学习资料,为大家提供英国生活,学生,教育,留学等实时讯息。欢迎大家进行关注!

网易考拉推荐

怎么才能学好商务英语口语?商务英语口语900句(三)业务范围介绍  

2012-12-13 10:39:42|  分类: 商务英语口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

       怎么才能学好商务英语口语?商务英语口语900句(三)业务范围介绍

怎么才能学好商务英语口语?商务英语口语900句(三)业务范围介绍 - 莫妮卡 - 乐知英语的博客 

       商务英语口语900

  Unit Three 业务范围介绍

  Part I

 

乐知英语所有正式培训课程均在网上公开上课,真人老师实时在线授课,英美本土纯正外教,手机免费注册账号就可以旁听任意主题课程,中外教任选(只可旁听不可互动,只有正式学员才可与老师互动)。以下就是所有正式课程的免费试听地址,欢迎广大英语爱好者前来试听课程

 

职场商务英语口语课程免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/sessionhall.html?uid=lili2

 

少儿英语口语免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/children/sessions.html?uid=lili2 

 

雅思、托福生活口语免费试听地址:http://www.hiknow.com/2010/active/toefl/?uid=lili2

 

  61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

  我们是一家国营公司,专营轻工产品。

  62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business.

  我们是同一业务范围内的主要出品商之一。

  63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

  我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司。

  64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

  我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。

  65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

  我们公司专营纺织品出口业务。

  66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

  我们公司经营的主要产品是电器。

  67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

  我公司主要经营农产品。

  68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

  我们专营餐布的出品业务。

  69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

  我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务。

  70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

  我们专门经营中国丝绸服装的出口业务。

  71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

  我们经营机械进出口业务。

  72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

  我们的业务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。

  73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

  我们专门经营各种类型的钟表。

  74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

  我们也经营各种绸缎的生意。

  75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

  我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。

  Part II

  76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

  我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。

  77. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

  我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。

  78. We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

  我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出品业务。

  79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

  我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。

  80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.

  电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。

  81. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

  我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务。

  82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.

  多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务。

  83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

  我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意。

  84. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

  我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务。

  85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

  86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

  我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体。

  87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

  作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处领先地位。

  88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.

  我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单。

  89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.

  我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有20多年了。

  90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

  我们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(359)| 评论(7)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018