注册 登录  
 加关注
查看详情
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

出国英语学习

乐知英语课程免费试听,欢迎来访.....

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

英语学习博客提供零基础起步,生活口语,能力拓展,雅思,托福,sat等各种英语学习资料,英语口语学习资料,为大家提供英国生活,学生,教育,留学等实时讯息。欢迎大家进行关注!

如何学好商务英语口语?商务英语口语900句(一)希望与要求  

2012-12-11 11:34:20|  分类: 商务英语口语 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

       如何学好商务英语口语?商务英语口语900句(一)希望与要求

如何学好商务英语口语?商务英语口语900句(一)希望与要求 - 莫妮卡 - 乐知英语的博客 

       商务英语口语900

 

     【乐知英语所有正式培训课程均在网上公开上课,真人老师实时在线授课,英美本土纯正外教,手机免费注册账号就可以旁听任意主题课程,中外教任选(只可旁听不可互动,只有正式学员才可与老师互动)。以下就是所有正式课程的免费试听地址,欢迎广大英语爱好者前来试听课程

 

职场商务英语口语课程免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/sessionhall.html?uid=lili2

 

少儿英语口语免费试听地址:  http://www.hiknow.com/children/sessions.html?uid=lili2 

 

雅思、托福生活口语免费试听地址:http://www.hiknow.com/2010/active/toefl/?uid=lili2

 

  Unit One 希望与要求

  Part I

  1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

  我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。

  2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

  为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

  3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

  我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

  4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.

  希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。

  5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

  6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

  我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

  7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

  希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。

  8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。

  9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

  我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。

  10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

  我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

  11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

  希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。

  12. I hope that we can cooperate happily.

  希望我们合作愉快。

  13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation.

  希望我们能继续合作。

  14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

  我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。

  15. We hope that this market trend will continue.

  我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。

  Part II

  16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

  希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。

  17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.

  希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。

  18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

  希望得到贵方的迅速答复。

  19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

  希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。

  20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.

  我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。

  21. We look forward to your settlement at an early date.

  我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。

  22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

  如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。

  23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

  希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。

  24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.

  希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。

  25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

  期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。

  26. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.

  希望此事有一个圆满的解决。

  27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

  我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。

  28. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

  我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。

  29. I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.

  希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。

  30. We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

  我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。

  评论这张
 
阅读(464)| 评论(7)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018